Other places to see my shit

Tuesday, December 7, 2010

North & South Korea

So I am too far away and don't really have any means to get there but I definitely find this unfolding story of interest. I try to follow it from South Korean news papers online, but of course, they are biased and the North is under a dictatorship, so it's hard to get any relative news there. I need to some research on Korea in general, admittedly. Especially post Korean war, when it was split in half. (never a good idea to go into other countries and make up boundary lines.)

I did find a relatively good news paper from South Korea online, I will post at the bottom if any are interested in this story as well. With the U.S. being so spread out (militarily) currently this could get very interesting and like I said, not knowing much of the "history" and reasoning for these attacks, could also get very scary with China, Russia, and Japan getting involved as well...

http://joongangdaily.joins.com/

No comments: